DIY Art School


One of the blogs I started (and then eventually abandoned...) was DIY Art School. The idea was that art schools costs a LOT of money, and none of the information is especially secret information. It has never been easier to find everything you could want to know about making art than it is today. With that in mind, I presented a series of articles that talked about some of the process you'd need to basically give yourself a really good art education without the expense of art school.

Feel free to check out the original blog and that material here:
http://diyartschool.blogspot.com/

For this blog, I'll be using the "DIY Art School" banner now and then to post up tutorials, tips, and any other bits of advice that would be useful for art students, hobbyists, or people looking to break into this field. I'm also open to answering specific questions that people may have. Feel free to drop me a line or comment.