First Post!



First post of my new revamped blog. I realized that between the various online places I have been squirreling away different kinds of work, if I actually combined them all I'd probably have one semi decent and active blog. The plan is to keep it updated as a virtual portfolio (click the tab above marked "Gallery" to see finished work), but also a place to share sketches, random musings, tutorials and art tips, but also photography and my other creative endeavors that don't necessarily tie directly into my illustration work. So, I guess it will be like a lot of other artist's blogs haha.

Over the course of the next few days I'll be pulling in material from those various online squirrel holes and filling this out with the kinds of material I intend to make a regular part of this blog.

Enjoy and please leave me feedback!